One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for douroucouli
- ‘Those species were chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, gibbon, macaque and owl monkey.’
- ‘Meanwhile, the nocturnal New World owl monkey gets by with just a single kind of photopigment.’
- ‘Scientists believe the monkeys rub the bugs on their fur to ward off mosquitoes, a behavior documented in capuchin monkeys but never in the nocturnal owl monkeys.’
- ‘The owl monkey is monochromatic, seeing only in black and white.’
- ‘The phylogeny of the eight monkeys is relatively well established, except for the interrelationships of the owl monkey, squirrel monkey, and tamarin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.