One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Engage in more business than can be supported by the market or by the funds or resources available.
- ‘Paying excessive attention to the current price will often result in overtrading as well.’
- ‘Also, managers might overtrade to generate soft dollars.’
- ‘You can lose money on commissions by overtrading and making even worse investments.’
- ‘A series of prosperous years almost necessarily produces overtrading.’
- ‘For us overtrading would be almost worse than doing no business at all because we can't compromise our service level.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.