One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No, I believe overspecialization as a whole is not the best thing for our species in some sense though it is more efficient in other senses.’
- ‘It was hoped that such an education in the liberal arts would prevent overspecialization and instead promote sound character.’
- ‘One of the raps on globalization is that it's fine for the established market economies like the U.S., but can lead to overspecialization in emerging economies like Peru.’
- ‘Furthermore, overspecialisation in coffee will always leave it vulnerable, including to oversupply.’
- ‘‘There are so few of them left, in these sad times of postmodern overspecialisation,’ muses Dr Prince.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.