One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A bobcat friend of mine practically had to be hospitalised with overexcitement after logging onto Napster for the first time.’
- ‘We were on a fuzzy cloud of overexcitement and over-indulgence.’
- ‘They were in their teens back then and capable of overexcitement.’
- ‘The redhead tried to contain the overexcitement but knew that she failed terribly.’
- ‘Willow felt like she was going to collapse from overexcitement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.