One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The speed at which these small pieces of furniture are made leave little room for overembellishment.’
- ‘Her designs are deceptively simple, allowing the action to proceed without over-embellishment.’
- ‘He rarely engages in the hyperbole or overembellishment so characteristic of many sportswriters.’
- ‘When acquiring what is essentially a working tool, you should be wary of overembellishment.’
- ‘She wrote succinctly and on-topic without overembellishment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.