One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fever and delirium in serious anticholinergic overdosage may progress to coma and, finally, to cardiac and respiratory depression.’
- ‘A single drug is chosen and levels are monitored to assure adequate absorption and to avoid overdosage.’
- ‘Heroin overdosage commonly occurs when higher potency heroin is used or when the heroin is mixed with other opioids, such as fentanyl.’
- ‘In the case of overdosage, milk or antacids should be given to bind alendronate.’
- ‘It is well documented that hepatotoxicity in children has not been associated with acute overdosages below 150 mg per kg.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.