The overlapping of the lower teeth by the upper.
- ‘She has a slight overbite, which is difficult to notice.’
- ‘He had a rather big nose and seemed to have an overbite.’
- ‘In particular, he reported that abnormal children with stress-related emotional disturbances had a higher number of instances of overbite and open bite than did normal children.’
- ‘He also had large incisor teeth and the typical overbite characteristic of other kings from his family.’
- ‘Liam, the orange-haired boy with the overbite from my Political Science class, stopped beside my table.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.