One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Again and again.
repeatedly, again and again, over and over again, time and again, time and time again, many times over, on many occasions, on several occasions, often, frequently, recurrently, constantly, continually, persistently, regularly, habitually, ad nauseamView synonyms
- ‘I liked The Jungle Book soundtrack which I used to play over and over on my tape player.’
- ‘She read the novel over and over.’
- ‘There is this song repeating itself over and over in my head but I can't get further than a few words.’
- ‘It one of those movies you can watch over and over.’
- ‘Repeat this over and over at gradually lengthening intervals until your baby goes to sleep.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.