One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Produce or yield more than.‘plantations outyield managed natural forest’
- ‘The exception to this is in Europe where conventional grain production tends to outyield organic systems by 20-25%.’
- ‘However, at these yield levels, sorghum typically outyields corn.’
- ‘Grain sorghum usually outyields corn up to the 120-140 bushel yield level where adapted.’
- ‘In side-by-side field trials no-till grain sorghum produced larger heads and taller plants and outyielded sorghum grown with more traditional tillage methods.’
- ‘However, four years of data have shown that in south central Nebraska, sorghum outyielded corn by an average of 18 bu/acre.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.