One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Never before, except for a short period between 1947 and 1953, had an outspokenly anti-political movement acquired such a significant electoral success.’
- ‘And for a politician so outspokenly liberal, he is a blunt political realist who knows how to play the game.’
- ‘About 100 people filled the German Theater and, in between viewing sessions, discussed the works more openly and outspokenly than a Western audience would have.’
- ‘Do you think outspokenly progressive people are held to a standard that's not expected of others?’
- ‘He says he didn't start out that way, but he's become outspokenly anti-war.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.