One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A building lot separated or separable from a commercial development, the selling of which provides liquidity for the developer.
- ‘The 24.9 acres is designed for a retail center and eight outparcels.’
- ‘Also, he said that one of the three outparcels has been sold and the other two are under contract.’
- ‘In that scenario, there would be one or two outparcels.’
- ‘There could be two, three or four phases, depending on tenant interest and timing, and there also should be about 25 outparcels.’
- ‘Two separate outparcels of less than 2 acres each could accommodate more commercial space.’
- ‘Plans also show another outparcel for future development of 5,000 square feet on 0.64 acre.’
- ‘Two outparcels will accommodate 7,500 and 6,500-square-foot buildings.’
- ‘The outparcels are targeted to businesses such as a convenience store/gas station, bank and fast-food restaurant, he said.’
- ‘There also would be two outparcels for a service station and for a restaurant with drive-through services.’
- ‘He said that the partnership would develop the discount store and probably would sell or lease the outparcels.’
- ‘Also, plans show four outparcels with 10,000-square-foot buildings fronting Roosevelt Boulevard.’
- ‘He bought two of the three outparcels, while the previous owners kept an outparcel for development.’
- ‘He said three outparcels would be sold or leased to restaurants.’
- ‘The plans also show four commercial outparcels of about an acre each.’
- ‘There also are seven outparcels of at least 1 acre each.’
- ‘The center would sit on 33.5 acres, which includes nine 1-acre outparcels.’
- ‘He did say, though, that the new shopping center would comprise a grocery store, another 50,000 square feet of shops and three outparcels.’
- ‘Four outparcels of about an acre each round out the project.’
- ‘There's also a question about what might be developed on a proposed outparcel on the site.’
- ‘He said the site will encompass the 8,100-square-foot retail center and the six outparcels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.