One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was the outlandishness of some of the requests.’
- ‘He does so in the outlandishness of his extremes and the marvellous and continual flow of sometimes absurd paradoxes.’
- ‘Her first zine, from which the collection takes its title, presents a young girl's most embarrassing memories, which steadily build in outlandishness.’
- ‘It's all there, in its laughable outlandishness.’
- ‘Every lad was sporting tartan of varying degrees of outlandishness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.