One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- ‘In addition, the clinics have ‘outpatient specialists,’ most often in internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, and otorhinolaryngology.’
- ‘As nurses who specialize in otorhinolaryngology, this is evident to us each time we visit a school or teach children about their ears and the priceless gift of hearing.’
- ‘This ocular emergency requires intravenous antibiotics, otorhinolaryngology, and ophthalmologic consultation.’
- ‘I would start with the easy procedures - those I had plenty of experience with in the past, such as pediatric otorhinolaryngology, general surgery, and ophthalmology procedures.’
- ‘This book is an excellent resource for all surgeons, trainees, nurses and other allied health professionals involved in or wishing to be involved in laser surgery in otorhinolaryngology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.