The study of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- ‘In addition, the clinics have ‘outpatient specialists,’ most often in internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, and otorhinolaryngology.’
- ‘This book is an excellent resource for all surgeons, trainees, nurses and other allied health professionals involved in or wishing to be involved in laser surgery in otorhinolaryngology.’
- ‘This ocular emergency requires intravenous antibiotics, otorhinolaryngology, and ophthalmologic consultation.’
- ‘I would start with the easy procedures - those I had plenty of experience with in the past, such as pediatric otorhinolaryngology, general surgery, and ophthalmology procedures.’
- ‘As nurses who specialize in otorhinolaryngology, this is evident to us each time we visit a school or teach children about their ears and the priceless gift of hearing.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.