One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of the anatomy and diseases of the ear.
- ‘Five sections then follow, focusing on laryngology, rhinology, otology, orofacial and lower airway surgery.’
- ‘Its mission then was to provide funding, especially to help well-trained younger otology researchers gain recognition in the research community for further funding access.’
- ‘He was a skilled surgeon and had varied experience in all branches of otolaryngology, mainly otology and neck surgery.’
- ‘There are three common types of lasers used in otology.’
- ‘He served in the Royal Army Medical Corps in India and Germany and then studied laryngology and otology at the Royal Ear, Nose, and Throat Hospital in London.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.