One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A minute aquatic crustacean of the class "Ostracoda"
- ‘Rare ostracods (microscopic crustaceans) support the mollusc evidence, with species typical of small or seasonal water bodies.’
- ‘Adult land-locked fish eat mostly zooplankton, especially larger varieties such as copepods, cladocerans, mysids, and ostracods.’
- ‘This lower interval has already been analysed for pollen, diatoms, ostracods, and gastropods.’
- ‘Interestingly, the only ostracods with compound eyes are mostly very active swimmers; many are scavengers or predators.’
- ‘Recent evidence suggests that the compound eyes of myodocopid ostracods may be phylogentically non-homologous to those of other arthropods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.