Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Reduced bone mass of lesser severity than osteoporosis.
- ‘Over time, the inflammatory pain causes disuse of affected joints leading to generalized osteopenia of whole bones.’
- ‘Approximately 13 to 18 percent of women in the United States who are at least 50 years old have osteoporosis and an additional 37 to 50 percent have osteopenia.’
- ‘Radiographs will show osteopenia only after there is 20% to 30% bone loss.’
- ‘The inability to maximize peak bone mass has significant implications for osteopenia and osteoporosis in adulthood, when bone resorption exceeds bone formation.’
- ‘Women with severe osteopenia or osteoporosis must be cautious when engaging in physical activity.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.