One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Osteoclasts actively resorb and remodel bone as required for growth; these are giant, multinuclear, phagocytic, and osteolytic cells.’
- ‘Roentgenograms of the lesions showed mainly well-circumscribed lesions, occasionally osteolytic.’
- ‘In addition, multiple small osteolytic lesions were identified at the site of implantation.’
- ‘A computed tomographic scan showed several osteoblastic and osteolytic lesions in vertebral bodies and the pelvis, compatible with metastases.’
- ‘Most patients in clinical trials had osteolytic bone metastases on imaging studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.