One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the specimens have been washed, and all have undergone scientific osteological analyses.’
- ‘These structures are interpreted as osteological correlates of a system of air sacs and pneumatic diverticula similar to that of birds.’
- ‘However the inner ear is divided, the osteological result is the same.’
- ‘From the osteological point of view, we conclude that this creature does not belong to the plesiosaurian reptiles.’
- ‘In addition, the osteological experts will analyze the skeletal data for this group and compare their individual data with similar data from other Civil War era remains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.