One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the specimens have been washed, and all have undergone scientific osteological analyses.’
- ‘From the osteological point of view, we conclude that this creature does not belong to the plesiosaurian reptiles.’
- ‘In addition, the osteological experts will analyze the skeletal data for this group and compare their individual data with similar data from other Civil War era remains.’
- ‘However the inner ear is divided, the osteological result is the same.’
- ‘These structures are interpreted as osteological correlates of a system of air sacs and pneumatic diverticula similar to that of birds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.