One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A computed tomographic scan showed several osteoblastic and osteolytic lesions in vertebral bodies and the pelvis, compatible with metastases.’
- ‘Bone mineral density is determined by the homeostasis between osteoblastic bone formation and osteoclastic bone resorption.’
- ‘At the cellular level, the histomorphometric data were indicative of decreased osteoblastic and increased osteoclastic activity.’
- ‘It is likely that alcohol has a direct toxic effect on osteoblastic function.’
- ‘Aggressive tumors that do not invoke an osteoblastic response, such as myeloma, can also yield a negative examination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.