One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the cellular level, the histomorphometric data were indicative of decreased osteoblastic and increased osteoclastic activity.’
- ‘Aggressive tumors that do not invoke an osteoblastic response, such as myeloma, can also yield a negative examination.’
- ‘Bone mineral density is determined by the homeostasis between osteoblastic bone formation and osteoclastic bone resorption.’
- ‘It is likely that alcohol has a direct toxic effect on osteoblastic function.’
- ‘A computed tomographic scan showed several osteoblastic and osteolytic lesions in vertebral bodies and the pelvis, compatible with metastases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.