One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If there were any piece that needed saving from the ossification of tradition in the 1960s, it was Parsifal.’
- ‘In fact, it shows the kind of ossification that comes from osteoporosis and would be the result of degeneration from lack of physical activity and being in a coma.’
- ‘Note, however, the presence of tiny ossifications along the shaft.’
- ‘But if talent, of any sort, is not nurtured within the organization, any organization, we will see ossification and decay.’
- ‘I don't think any artist likes the idea of ossification, of becoming just a tradition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.