One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having won an Academy Award.‘the two-time Oscar-winning actor’
- ‘Young stars of the Oscar-winning movie get a rousing welcome home to India.’
- ‘The Oscar-winning actress bought the rights to the novel because she wanted to play the emotional mother role in the story.’
- ‘The Oscar-winning actor is currently shooting a big screen version of the classic TV series.’
- ‘The Oscar-winning director has bought the rights to the powerful best-seller.’
- ‘He became friends with the Oscar-winning composer, with whom he worked on various movies.’
- ‘The Oscar-winning animated film was released on DVD three weeks ago.’
- ‘The film was a true story and did feature an Oscar-winning performance.’
- ‘This dream was turned into an Oscar-winning film and then a glamorous Broadway musical.’
- ‘He made a comeback after a 12 year absence with this Oscar-winning adaptation of E.M. Forster's novel.’
- ‘He's the Oscar-winning actor who's tipped to take over the big screen role.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.