One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For each subject, a cast of the affected leg, which included the proximal two-thirds of the calf and the distal two-thirds of the thigh, was made by a certified orthotist and shipped to the manufacturer for custom fabrication of the brace.’
- ‘She regularly leads seminars and workshops on footcare for diverse gatherings of heathcare professionals, including orthotists, prosthetists, physical therapists, pedorthists and many others.’
- ‘Appropriate types of off-loading techniques and bracing may require consultation with a podiatrist, pedorthist, or an orthotist.’
- ‘Gauvry is trained as an orthotist, an orthopedic-related specialty that involves the clinical treatment of orthopedic problems and injuries.’
- ‘The normal mode that the braces are placed into by the orthotist did not significantly decrease the net knee moment and also had the lowest percentage reduction in the medial compartment load.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.