One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Plastic spectacle prisms, based on the same principle, are invaluable orthoptic aids to therapy.’
- ‘Prescribed orthoptic treatment. This relates to the correction of vision through exercising the eye muscles.’
- ‘The professional body for orthoptists, with contact and organisational details, equipment suppliers and information for patients.’
- ‘To study binocular functions orthoptic methods may be used and when studying visual fixation eye-trackers may be used.’
- ‘A prospective UK cohort study found no difference in the prevalence of amblyopia between children who had been offered primary orthoptic screening at 3 years and children offered only surveillance by a health visitor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.