One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pertaining to a theory that illness can be treated and health maximized by creating the optimal molecular environment for the cells of the body through the introduction of natural substances.‘she has a private practice in orthomolecular nutrition’
- ‘There must be a major expansion into the use of orthomolecular therapy to sort out the variables and to determine how to improve the therapeutic outcome of treatment.’
- ‘Recently the orthomolecular pioneer Jonathan Wright, MD, made a compelling case for lithium being a safe and well-tolerated neuroprotectant at low doses.’
- ‘Even the most experienced orthomolecular practitioners recommend that oral dosing with free form L-tryptophan is best performed under a physician's close management.’
- ‘And so between the acupuncture and the orthomolecular medicine, I have not had an episode for nine years, which is a miracle if you're me.’
- ‘This approach falls under the umbrella of orthomolecular medicine - a term coined by one of the major scientific geniuses of the 20th century, Nobel laureate Linus Pauling.’
1968: from ortho- + molecular; coined by Linus Pauling.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.