One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In general it is felt that orthodontic therapy is not specifically related to damage or problems with the jaw.’
- ‘Children with clefts usually have extensive surgery in their mouths and often undergo dental and orthodontic treatment.’
- ‘Your child will be asked to put on a hospital gown and to remove any loose orthodontic braces, false teeth and jewellery.’
- ‘Children usually get orthodontic treatment in the adolescent years.’
- ‘It is sometimes possible to change the way the jaws grow, using orthodontic appliances.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.