One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Children usually get orthodontic treatment in the adolescent years.’
- ‘It is sometimes possible to change the way the jaws grow, using orthodontic appliances.’
- ‘Your child will be asked to put on a hospital gown and to remove any loose orthodontic braces, false teeth and jewellery.’
- ‘In general it is felt that orthodontic therapy is not specifically related to damage or problems with the jaw.’
- ‘Children with clefts usually have extensive surgery in their mouths and often undergo dental and orthodontic treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.