One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's Spanish-style front offices contain a cavernous, ornately designed room that once served as a Masonic lodge.’
- ‘The original train, which started service in 1982, was composed of the former private carriages of assorted Indian rulers, ornately decked out in teak and ivory.’
- ‘The artwork here is also unexpected, the ornately framed watercolour portraits by Henry Wright Kerr contrasting sharply with the unadorned interior.’
- ‘In 1628, the ornately carved and heavily gunned ship had sunk - after less than a mile of her maiden voyage.’
- ‘Inside, the ceiling's ornately moulded plaster-work has been delicately repaired and the entire room whitewashed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.