One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The beginning or creation of something.‘there are a number of theories on the origination of the name’‘mortgage loan originations were up 15 percent’
- ‘The company specialises in information architecture, database origination and integration, systems analysis and interface design.’
- ‘However, please note that India has become a global leader in digital origination.’
- ‘Subprime originations jumped 42 % to $729 million.’
- ‘The steep decline in mortgage originations reflected neither weakness in the housing market nor slackening demand from the secondary market.’
- ‘Paying attention to our external and internal feelings can help us realize their origination, development and decline.’
- ‘First and last occurrences of fossils seldom record the actual times of origination and extinction.’
- ‘The pathways along the branches reflect the precise history of cell originations.’
- ‘Well, there's a 2 percent mortgage insurance premium, and a 2 percent origination fee.’
- ‘Gene duplications underlie the diversification of genes and the origination of novel gene functions.’
- ‘Where once spams used false origination addresses (spoofing) to fool spam filters they are now using the same trick to fool users with phishing scams.’
- ‘As Buddhists are fond of saying, there is no independent origination - all things are dependent on other things.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.