One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Consultations are provided by orientally trained and apprenticed experts.’
- ‘He recognised theatrical quality wherever he found it, and was not afraid to use the unusual, as in his orientally costumed 1955 King Lear.’
- ‘This text is seen by Jameson as key to understanding Brecht's critical reflections on dialectics and his orientally informed fascination with flow and flux.’
- ‘In the words of the composer's wife, Nora Pärt, ‘tiny contrasting musical segments - orientally tinted monody and chordal density - converge yet produce a gently flowing stream of music.’’
- ‘The completed water spout is a charming and simple orientally themed water feature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.