One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a discussion of the psychology of the sexual act, Deutsch describes a woman who achieved full orgastic gratification.’
- ‘A simple example: the original adjective for an orgasm is orgastic.’
- ‘Orgastic dysfunction refers solely to the impairment of the orgastic component of the female sexual response and not arousal in general.’
- ‘Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us.’
- ‘The two worlds finally come together in bitter confraternity when Benny, in an almost orgastic ecstasy of speed, destroys his little idiot half-brother.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.