One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in or student of the branch of science that deals with carbon compounds.‘structural formulas are exceedingly important to organic chemists’
- ‘The demand for organic chemists trained to PhD level remains constant.’
- ‘He described his wife as an "organic chemist and bio-chemist by trade".’
- ‘There are several qualities that we organic chemists admire about carbon.’
- ‘By the end of the year, I knew that I wanted to be an organic chemist.’
- ‘An organic chemist brings his general skills and knowledge as an organic chemist to the task, but he cannot be expected to know the contents of review articles.’
- ‘Organic chemists support the flavor business in at least two fundamental ways.’
- ‘He became the greatest organic chemist in France.’
- ‘Organic chemists routinely use this reagent.’
- ‘Benzene is the favorite target of organic chemists.’
- ‘As an organic chemist with a major pharmaceutical company, he was on a good salary, developing a new generation of drugs by synthesising molecules found in nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.