One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large cactus native to the southwestern US, having columnar stems or branches and typically flowering at night.
Several species in the family Cactaceae, including Lemaireocereus marginatus and Cereus thurberi
- ‘Due to their high triterpene glycoside content, agria and organ pipe cacti have the highest sugar content.’
- ‘Rising above them, mountains climbed past saguaro and organ pipe cactus to fields of snow so peaceful that he kept riding only to reach them as the trail ascended toward the distant passes.’
- ‘Most of the organ pipe cactus in the United States are found within the monument's borders.’
- ‘The Organ Pipe Cactus (Stenocereus thurberi) is a species of cactus native to Mexico.’
- ‘During this period, the species feeds on the nectar and pollen of flowering saguaros and organ pipe cactus, contributing to the successful pollination of these succulents.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.