One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So this stone was monumental in its very ordinariness.’
- ‘The family in question is really quite ordinary, nothing special, but it's exactly that ordinariness that makes the film warm and comforting.’
- ‘Eventually, ordinariness takes over everything.’
- ‘It's about the innocent ordinariness of the victims.’
- ‘The ordinariness of a professional writer is rendered extraordinary by the strict discipline of a word culture that engulfs her or him, without and within.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.