One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So this stone was monumental in its very ordinariness.’
- ‘The ordinariness of a professional writer is rendered extraordinary by the strict discipline of a word culture that engulfs her or him, without and within.’
- ‘It's about the innocent ordinariness of the victims.’
- ‘Eventually, ordinariness takes over everything.’
- ‘The family in question is really quite ordinary, nothing special, but it's exactly that ordinariness that makes the film warm and comforting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.