One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘We want orchardists to let their prunings dry before burning them so a clean hot fire results without the need to add any fuel,’ he said.’
- ‘I would like to come back to the issue of seasonal work and the difficulty that orchardists and market gardeners have found in getting anyone to pick fruit and asparagus over the last year.’
- ‘A few fruit grower associations and progressive orchardists have already started importing virus-free nursery rootstocks.’
- ‘Down the road around Orange, orchardists have seen their industry wilting before their eyes.’
- ‘Controlling pear psylla is a real challenge to commercial orchardists, mostly because the insect is quickly resistant to new insecticides.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.