One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That includes the academic sympathisers with Orangeism.’
- ‘Since his sermon he has found himself acting as lightning rod for widespread discontent with the direction Orangeism has taken.’
- ‘This was unusual in that it is dedicated to the memory of the battle of the Somme in 1916 and carries no overt reference to Orangeism.’
- ‘The truth is, Orangeism is dying a slow and convoluted death.’
- ‘The defeat of hardline Orangeism and Unionism over the parades issue has added to the disillusionment, anger and the sense of bewilderment within a section of the Protestant community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.