One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She dressed opulently for no audience except the serfs, the slaves, and Arbitio.’
- ‘The nostalgia and tradition is reflected throughout the hotel, particularly in the opulently decorated rooms and suites, of which there are 300.’
- ‘He sits down to take his chocolate, assisted by no fewer than four opulently dressed men.’
- ‘Unlike the rest of the Convention Center, which was opulently modern, the Auditorium seemed like a picture out of the early 1960's.’
- ‘Dance is only one of several disciplines covered in Goldberg's opulently illustrated survey of the trends and accomplishments that have transformed the world's stages in the past 40 years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.