One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Packaging and integrating optoelectronic devices presents a significantly greater challenge to developers than to their counterparts in the mainstream semiconductor sector.’
- ‘Major chip-makers and optoelectronic component manufacturers are in the north of Silicon Valley and biotech companies are in the south.’
- ‘Processes for optoelectronic assembly today include many traditional microelectronic assembly processes and a few special processes that include the added complication of fiber alignment and active-component alignment.’
- ‘Those projects range from optoelectronic integrated circuits to nano-electronics, including advanced materials for devices such as quantum wells, quantum dots and quantum wires.’
- ‘‘The paint, pigments and coatings, and pharmaceutical processing industries belong to the top end-user market that holds potential for the growth of optoelectronic color sensors,’ he notes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.