One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A market in which options on securities and commodities are bought and sold.‘members have the right to buy and sell contracts at the options exchange’
- ‘VIX is the symbol for the Chicago Board Options Exchange's volatility index.’
- ‘The London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange cancelled trades on Wednesday.’
- ‘The options exchanges are facing the same competitive threat.’
- ‘About 630 of the board's 1,402 memberships are used to trade at the options exchange, Neubauer said.’
- ‘New Zealand had a futures and options exchange in the 1980s and 1990s, which was sold off to an Australian buyer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.