One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A market in which options on securities and commodities are bought and sold.‘members have the right to buy and sell contracts at the options exchange’
- ‘New Zealand had a futures and options exchange in the 1980s and 1990s, which was sold off to an Australian buyer.’
- ‘The options exchanges are facing the same competitive threat.’
- ‘About 630 of the board's 1,402 memberships are used to trade at the options exchange, Neubauer said.’
- ‘The London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange cancelled trades on Wednesday.’
- ‘VIX is the symbol for the Chicago Board Options Exchange's volatility index.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.