One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here we report on the opsonic potential of the resulting sera and the level of protection induced by this peptide in comparison to a pepsin extract of the M protein.’
- ‘Moreover, Lancefield's studies in 1959 showed that type-specific opsonic antibodies can persist for 10-20 years after a GAS infection in humans.’
- ‘The data suggests that they contain a surface antigen that showed antibody responses which were both opsonic and potentially protective.’
- ‘One pool of GAS surface proteins induced antibodies that were both opsonic and potentially protective.’
- ‘How did opsonic antibodies enhance alveolar macrophage effectiveness?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.