One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An experienced opthalmologist performed the direct ophthalmoscopic examination on the patients.’
- ‘In some cases, the cataract may not be apparent on casual penlight inspection but is detected by the absence or distortion of red reflex on ophthalmoscopic examination.’
- ‘Significant improvements were observed in the ophthalmoscopic parameters of 11 subjects receiving bilberry.’
- ‘The diagnosis of age-related macular degeneration is based on symptoms and ophthalmoscopic findings, and the disease can be classified into atrophic and exudative forms.’
- ‘Definitive perimetric (visual field) evidence, detailed ophthalmoscopic evidence, or both confirm the diagnosis of open-angle glaucoma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.