One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Scientists are learning more about how diabetes affects the cardiovascular, renal, nervous, and ophthalmological systems.’
- ‘Full ophthalmological assessment can help narrow the differential diagnosis.’
- ‘I work in an ophthalmological surgery center.’
- ‘Hence, clinical guidelines suggest that these patients have a baseline ophthalmological evaluation and periodic monitoring.’
- ‘As an aside, the report does not indicate whether any underlying eye disease was fortuitously diagnosed by the ophthalmological referrals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.