One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hence, clinical guidelines suggest that these patients have a baseline ophthalmological evaluation and periodic monitoring.’
- ‘As an aside, the report does not indicate whether any underlying eye disease was fortuitously diagnosed by the ophthalmological referrals.’
- ‘I work in an ophthalmological surgery center.’
- ‘Scientists are learning more about how diabetes affects the cardiovascular, renal, nervous, and ophthalmological systems.’
- ‘Full ophthalmological assessment can help narrow the differential diagnosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.