One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We agree with Leong that a complex basement composed of both ophiolitic and granitic crust underlies much of Sabah.’
- ‘We interpret such variations as a result of sediment accumulation in small semi-isolated basins on the ophiolitic basement.’
- ‘In addition, the Central Pontides include Late Mesozoic ophiolitic rocks and ‘Neotethyan’ melange.’
- ‘The ophiolitic material was derived from the Songpan-Ganzi ocean basin.’
- ‘The southsouthwestern boundary of the Indus Basin sediments is the shear zone of the Indus suture, with an ophiolitic melange exposed near Chilling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.