One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We interpret such variations as a result of sediment accumulation in small semi-isolated basins on the ophiolitic basement.’
- ‘The southsouthwestern boundary of the Indus Basin sediments is the shear zone of the Indus suture, with an ophiolitic melange exposed near Chilling.’
- ‘The ophiolitic material was derived from the Songpan-Ganzi ocean basin.’
- ‘We agree with Leong that a complex basement composed of both ophiolitic and granitic crust underlies much of Sabah.’
- ‘In addition, the Central Pontides include Late Mesozoic ophiolitic rocks and ‘Neotethyan’ melange.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.