One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Say something.‘sorry, I'll never open my mouth about you again’
- ‘You didn't even manage to get accurate information before you opened your mouth.’
- ‘A middle-aged woman who had seen the killing of a bail bondsman by a drug gang leader, was so scared she could not open her mouth on the stand.’
- ‘Next time you open your mouth to react to something, think twice.’
- ‘I try to assume less before opening my mouth or offering information.’
- ‘After spending a great deal of the 1990s making speeches on education, I took a vow never to open my mouth on the subject again, at least in public.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.