One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But irreparable damage has been done; this girl, and probably all her classmates, will never listen to the orchestra of Schumann naively, sensitively, and open-mindedly.’
- ‘Employees in Hong Kong were even able to use expressed anger to manage conflict when the issues were discussed open-mindedly and cooperatively.’
- ‘Ask these questions as neutrally and open-mindedly as possible.’
- ‘Like most of his political tendency and generation, he was mostly bemused by 1968, though open-mindedly so.’
- ‘The key is to open-mindedly weigh the legitimacy of each stated manuscript weakness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.