One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His open-heartedness is contagious; his sincerity and enthusiasm burning a comet-like trail across television's otherwise dark, cynical skies.’
- ‘This is how it should be, smiles, open-heartedness and enjoyment of the moment.’
- ‘A friend recently suggested to me that what makes a strong show is open-heartedness: when a cast is truly excited about the text and the characters and demonstrates having struggled with their interpretation.’
- ‘But it also calls for a New Bottom Line in American society to transcend the ethos of materialism and selfishness and create a world based on caring and compassion, generosity, and open-heartedness.’
- ‘My mother, particularly, and my father sensed a strong affinity with things Irish and the Irish approach to life - with an open-heartedness that people seem to have there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.