One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His open-heartedness is contagious; his sincerity and enthusiasm burning a comet-like trail across television's otherwise dark, cynical skies.’
- ‘But it also calls for a New Bottom Line in American society to transcend the ethos of materialism and selfishness and create a world based on caring and compassion, generosity, and open-heartedness.’
- ‘My mother, particularly, and my father sensed a strong affinity with things Irish and the Irish approach to life - with an open-heartedness that people seem to have there.’
- ‘This is how it should be, smiles, open-heartedness and enjoyment of the moment.’
- ‘A friend recently suggested to me that what makes a strong show is open-heartedness: when a cast is truly excited about the text and the characters and demonstrates having struggled with their interpretation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.