One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Radiographic evaluation revealed bilateral ethmoid lesions and complete opacification of right maxillary sinus.’
- ‘The patient was a 65-year-old with diabetes mellitus who developed unilateral periorbital edema and facial swelling with sinus opacification on computed tomography.’
- ‘In some severe cases, diffuse opacification suggestive of acute respiratory distress syndrome develops despite intensive treatment.’
- ‘On admission, chest radiograph showed bilateral lower lobe ground glass opacification, and there were bilateral lower lobe crackles on auscultation of the chest.’
- ‘One commonly infected site in patients with nasotracheal or nasogastric tubes in place is the sinuses, and computerized tomographic scanning can identify opacification or the presence of an air-fluid level in the sinuses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.