One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The production or development of an ovum.
- ‘If X chromosome loss occurs during oogenesis, then some ova are expected to be nullo-X, which would result in a patroclinous non-Unc male.’
- ‘The cytological processes of spermatogenesis and oogenesis are quite distinct.’
- ‘This paradox can be explained by the occurrence of narrow bottlenecks during oogenesis or early embryo development.’
- ‘It has long been known that most of the factors that are required during early embryogenesis are deposited into the egg cytoplasm during oogenesis and are maternally provided.’
- ‘The genes we identified are involved in oogenesis, metabolism, and feeding behaviors, indicating a possible link to reproduction and survival.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.