One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Do we need, then, to decide whether we should be ontologically and epistemologically objective or subjective?’
- ‘It is this ontologically negating principle that sets the stage for Rabelais's comedy of evil and incongruity.’
- ‘Priesthood essentially and ontologically changes an ordinary, sinful man into another Christ.’
- ‘Computer systems may not be able to ontologically reproduce physical entities that have mass.’
- ‘Ontologically speaking, God does exist and therefore can also possess knowledge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.