One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Priesthood essentially and ontologically changes an ordinary, sinful man into another Christ.’
- ‘Computer systems may not be able to ontologically reproduce physical entities that have mass.’
- ‘Ontologically speaking, God does exist and therefore can also possess knowledge.’
- ‘Do we need, then, to decide whether we should be ontologically and epistemologically objective or subjective?’
- ‘It is this ontologically negating principle that sets the stage for Rabelais's comedy of evil and incongruity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.