One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This phenomenon owes its existence to both phylogenetic and ontogenetic naturalistic processes.’
- ‘During its ontogenetic growth, an organism would experience various developmental events.’
- ‘Extant birds are the most appropriate models for understanding the ontogenetic and phylogenetic development of PSP in sauropods.’
- ‘The activational effects of sex-limited steroids buffer male and female phenotypes from ontogenetic conflict.’
- ‘Thus, there is no mechanism of ontogenetic developmental concrescence, just differentiation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.