One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, there is no mechanism of ontogenetic developmental concrescence, just differentiation.’
- ‘The activational effects of sex-limited steroids buffer male and female phenotypes from ontogenetic conflict.’
- ‘This phenomenon owes its existence to both phylogenetic and ontogenetic naturalistic processes.’
- ‘During its ontogenetic growth, an organism would experience various developmental events.’
- ‘Extant birds are the most appropriate models for understanding the ontogenetic and phylogenetic development of PSP in sauropods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.