One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or activity of buying goods or services via the Internet.‘broadband makes online shopping easier’
- ‘One advantage of online shopping can be selection.’
- ‘I love online shopping: the seek-and-destroy aspect appeals to my no-nonsense personality, especially during these fast forward times.’
- ‘For some items, online shopping will attract consumers for whom cost is the most important factor.’
- ‘Although online shopping seems tailor-made for today's busy consumer, technical failures, slow downloads, and poorly designed checkout processes continue to make for some frustrated online shoppers.’
- ‘Broadband makes surfing and online shopping easier and quicker for the customer.’
- ‘For the elderly and people with disabilities, online shopping has been a godsend.’
- ‘Online shopping is going to give us our Saturdays back.’
- ‘I rather enjoy online shopping, which is a breeze if you have ultra-fast broadband.’
- ‘I've tried online shopping before but it frustrated me so much.’
- ‘People did their holiday online shopping at work during their lunch hour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.