One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See online dating
- ‘Nothing feels worse to online daters than being told that there are no matches for them.’
- ‘For an inexperienced online dater, the danger lurks at every corner.’
- ‘It is virtually impossible for dating sites to weed out the bad seeds; the online dater must take care in setting up dates with strangers.’
- ‘94% of online daters questioned said that they met their online dates for more than one meeting.’
- ‘The "confidence man" of the nineteenth century, with his dandified ruses, is replaced by the well-chosen screen name and false autobiography of the unscrupulous Internet dater.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.