One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See online dating
- ‘94% of online daters questioned said that they met their online dates for more than one meeting.’
- ‘It is virtually impossible for dating sites to weed out the bad seeds; the online dater must take care in setting up dates with strangers.’
- ‘The "confidence man" of the nineteenth century, with his dandified ruses, is replaced by the well-chosen screen name and false autobiography of the unscrupulous Internet dater.’
- ‘For an inexperienced online dater, the danger lurks at every corner.’
- ‘Nothing feels worse to online daters than being told that there are no matches for them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.